Re: Replacement bolts

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement bolts
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:06:24 -0800
I like the grade 8 bolts that Dorman Products makes. They are high quality
with a tough "Gold Cad" finish. I get them at my local Auto parts counter
(Not Pep Boys, Kragen or AutoZone, But regular old Joes Auto Parts type
places) With my Late model, I used quite a few 5/16 NF, so I bought a
complete box as well as Split-locks and Flat washers. I also bought 1/4 NF
and both washers. I know, It's overkill to have Grade 8's holding the horns,
radiator brackets, motor mounts, Oil pressure bracket, Battery bracket and
all those body/frame fixtures that stayed SAE, But I love new hardware!