Fw: distributor question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: distributor question
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:15:56 -0800
>Stan Wrote - It's a relatively easy process to change the distributor
timing 180 degrees.  Remove the distributor, remove the spring retainer for
the pin in the drive dog  on the bottom of the distributor shaft, slide the
pin out, rotate the drive dog 180 degrees, reinstall the pin and then the
spring retainer and put the dizzy back on the engine.
--------------------

That is beautiful!! Thank you Stan! What a dope I've been! On Roman's car,
The last car I corrected this, I pulled the gear out and played with it for
an hour or so until I got it right!

All I had to do was reverse the tang!!?!!?! How wonderfully obvious and
simple! I'm helping out a member with the same problem. Now, it will be
easy!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup