Re: CA YOM black plates bill

To: Brian Hollands <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Subject: Re: CA YOM black plates bill
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:26:44 -0700
I forget the exact year span, but it includes '63 - '69, as Leigh pointed out,
but
California license plates were yellow on black. For the "authentistica" among
us who like
to keep our cars stock, or at least stock-appearing, having the correct YOM
(year of
manufacture) license plate is A Very Good Thing.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 (yellow on blue YOM plates... )