Re: 2L tranny

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2L tranny
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:16:20 +0000
Brian - you are correct.  One of the 2L tranny's only
has one nut and a locking plate - I'd forgotten that -
I went out to the garage to confirm.  Also as you queried
It apperars there is not enough thread to put a double nut
on a shaft with with the single nut set up.  So he had better
open it up first to see what he has before purchasing the inch
and a half open/boxend wrench/wrenches.
Thanks for the needed follow up.
Mike