Re: CA YOM black plates bill

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: CA YOM black plates bill
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:34:36 -0400
I have YOM plates on my car in NY - yellow on blue. I have a few sets that I
picked up cheap. My car is still registered to my Dad whose been dead for 5
years. They wouldn't allow me to transfer the plates and I didn't want to go
through the hassle of doing everything over again.

I've had the plates on my car for about 10 years now. You have to have
"Historical" insurance for the car.

In CA I thought the cars were sold with the plates?

Mike