Re: Towing continued

To: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Towing continued
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 09:40:02 -0700
ONe more towing comment
 A friend has a tow bar for roadsters that bolts to the bumber mounts and it
works great.  Towed 3 cars 60 plus miles.  Suv's are great cause you can see
behind the vehicle. Tried a dolly once.  The roadster was too narrow for the
tire mounts.  Almost disaster as at every turn the roadster front wheels
would try to jump out of the dolley. Try to use AAA flatbed whenever
possible, though.
Mike KOken
Colo. Springs CO