RE: Towing continued

To: "'jon_wissler@pngc.com'" <jon_wissler@pngc.com>,
Subject: RE: Towing continued
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 17:05:56 -0600
I have made good use of them too.  Once had a brake fail in my vette.  It
happened over the winter while sitting in the garage.  I informed auto club
of the failure and they towed car to the mechanics shop.  The annual fee was
nearly paid for with that one service.  Do you even have the brakes in the
car currently?  8^).  Anyway, you would likely want to consider just how
much you are really going to use the towing package if buying vs rental or
tow job.  Larry.