Re: replacing intake exhaust gasket wth engine in car.

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: replacing intake exhaust gasket wth engine in car.
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@cityscape.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:36:47 -0500
Yes take the header loose on the bottom, or you will have a harder time liniing
up
the 2 manifolds when you go back together. my exhaust just got loud agaiin
telling
me my header is cracked again. so I should look for another header, and my spare
R16
has a manifold. like they said you need plenty of different wrenches,also I like
to use the spring covered flex socket adpters and 1/4" flex extension. bolt the
exhaust connection last, saves fighting  to get the manifold/header lined up.
Russ Southwell 70 1600