replacing intake exhaust gasket wth engine in car.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: replacing intake exhaust gasket wth engine in car.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        Well I was looking under the car and it looks like the water staining
the
block was not coming from the freeze plugs. It appears to be coming from up
higher.  It appears to be coming from either the block head interface or
the intake exhaust gasket.  Does the intake exhaust gasket seal water somehow?
I hope so cause then I will have to remove the head... How can I remove the
intake exhaust stuff with the engine in the car??
        I don't really see any easy way to get at the lower exhaust header
bolts that are on the bottom and burried.
                Thanks,
                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA