Re: replacing intake exhaust gasket wth engine in car.

To: bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com
Subject: Re: replacing intake exhaust gasket wth engine in car.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
So you saying to take the intake and exhaust manifolds off without taking the
carbs out?? Hmm I know its a pain but there might be a ton more room to
work with without the solex's inthe way.
Do I have to unbolt the header from the exhaust ?  I have two factory gaskets
so I should  be able to do it... It appears that the gasket that came with my
header is just not that high quality compared to stock.
                Daniel 69 2000
                Sf CA