Re: Roadster wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:36:24 -0700
Correct, Michael, I'm still just a roadster nut.

John is looking at the serious offers he received and still really wants to buy
a roadster. He is
ignoring the rest of the thread. He does have a major stress inducing factor in
his life right now
(father-in-law dying of cancer and wife having a lot of difficulty dealing with
it) so he's
concentrating on other things.

--
Gordon Glasgow