Re: Roadster wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:55:09 -0700
List,
As a "lurker" I wasn't going to say anything but feel compelled--

Dave's attempt at a joke was misconstrued by some and he came back and
apologized for the misunderstanding. Mr Mikes did not, anywhere that I read, do
the same. I think that the situation may be different for Gordon since he is a
vendor and has to deal with all kinds of people with a " the customer is always
right" attitude. But in my case, no way.  The guy acted like a jerk and like the
list owed him a Roadster. ... Hey this list is voluntary. Nobody has to buy,
sell or help anybody who doesn't say "Please". If you choose to do so, great.
But I think jumping on bad behavior when it starts is the best way to keep this
list civil. When you let it slide then there are problems. The guy had multiple
chances, he blew it.

I say we vote him off the island and continue to "survive" without him. (humor!)

Linda
68 roadster 1600- occasionally for sale but only to a good home