Re: Any guesses? Manifold for sale in Oregon

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Any guesses? Manifold for sale in Oregon
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:49:07 -0500
Paul,

The L16 motors were used in the Datsun 510 ('68-73).

The orginal two barrel down draft would open into a intake
manifold with the same cross section all the way down the
the ports.

Offenhoauser has a split plane.  A little divider between the
top and bottom of the runners. Primary has the smaller area,
and keeps the velocity of the air flow up.

The manifold really did work. Nice addition to a stock 510!

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX