Re: Roadster intake

To: jblair@roseville.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster intake
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:51:52 EDT
most suggest nothing, but I put a very thin layer of silicone around the
water jackets and then use copper coat lightly around the rest of the gasket.
I do not tighten fully for about 20 or so minutes, don't want to squish the
silicone out around the jacket. The copper coat may be overkill, but after
having to remove a few times for air/water leaks, this seems to be the ticket
for me. Be sure to use big thick washers. VW head washers are what I used as
my old ones were lost.
John Brasfield