Re: US-Canadian customs.

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: US-Canadian customs.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:47:06 EDT
<< So Ihave a new to me 68 Canadian Solex U-20 coming to me in a
 couple of days. (YAY finally Solex's for me!!!!!!!!)  I was wondering about
 customs requirements.... I believe the shipping  company thinks it has
to..but they want to charge me a silly amount of  money to get it thru...I am
not paying someone a couple hundred bucks to  fill out some forms for me. >>

Hey Daniel,

You are in luck......  Before I entered the SFFD I worked in Import/Export
for a Japanese Freight Forwarder for almost 6 years and prior to that I was
with Flying Tigers Air Cargo for several years.  Give me a call later.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
BADROC