Re: Space-saver spare

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re: Space-saver spare
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@washington.engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:41:04 -0500 (CDT)
I bought a "donut" spare from a local junkyard for $15 from a 1983 280ZX.
I've tested it on the front of my car and it seemed to clear the brake
lines just fine...  It does give more room in the trunk, especially for
those extended trips where every little bit of space counts!

Ken Pearce, 68-2000
Lawrence, KS