Re: timing system

To: jawalker@zcentral.com
Subject: Re: timing system
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:13:20 -0700
Lots of differing opinions about this. Mine's been there since about 1979 and
hasn't fallen off yet. If you plan on abusing the car by driving it really hard
and
not maintaining it (oil changes, keeping it tuned, keeping an eye on the timing
chains and tensioners), by all means leave it off. That will be one less part to
break.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA