Re: My roadster got a trophy!

To: "James W. Anable, Jr." <anable@halcyon.com>
Subject: Re: My roadster got a trophy!
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 21:07:04 -0700
It's been my observation over the years that these cars have some strange
attraction for boys about age 10 and up (and up and up...). I had one poor
kid almost fall off his bike because he did a full 180 head-swivel as I went
past! In fact, these cars make a lot of people smile. That's one of the
things I really enjoy about them.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA