Re: New guy...

To: "chapman era" <chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New guy...
From: "andrew" <andden@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:51:08 +1300
Hi Mark

For a moment when your web site came up I thought I was looking at my car
then the stripes down the bonnet gave it away.  My Eleven is exactly the
same colour with red "upholstery" :>( if you could call about 1/4" of foam
under vinyl a seat as I have the same problem with height )  The screen is
the  same shape .  Some time I will convert it into a Le Mans screen when I
can work out a way to clear the roll bar. It is a replica running a
Coventry Climax 750 and Mk1 type chassis. Looks like this is becoming an
Eleven list and not Elise!!!!!!!  (Sorry Ray should say Eleven and Elan.)

I run this list at home and the Lotus list at work mainly because I go in
early to miss the traffic and spend nearly 1/2hr with a tea reading the
gossip before everyone else starts.

I am sure we could get this to be the real technical list by ignoring some
of the idiots that sometimes get on the lists.

See you around