Re: Spridget->Elite->Europa->Seven?

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spridget->Elite->Europa->Seven?
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-chapman-era@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 12 May 1998 02:06:35 -0000
VanBlanken wrote:
> Save the Spridget for a long time. Save the Mini for a long time.  Dump
> the Saab.  Buy a Miata and pretend it is an Elan.

Heh.. that bit won't work.  The SAAB is the only car that can carry
building materials.  It is the hauling car, comfortable highway cruiser,
and soon the wife's car (yep, got one of those).  It is here for the long
haul, though.  Like decades.

The SAAB is my truck.  As a truck, it is a blast to drive, but the other
day I brought home a 4x8 sheet of plywood, a 4x4 sheet of masonite, 4 10'
2x4s, 3 8' 2x4s and 3 8' 2x6s in it.

The Mini is slated to be my winter car.  With snow tires and a hi-lo
suspension it should be quite nice.
--
<mml@pobox.com>                                              Matt Liggett
                                  '60 Mini, '70 Midget, '89 SAAB 900t SPG