Re: Address for Hemmings

To: Hedie Kamoun <dphk@space.se>
Subject: Re: Address for Hemmings
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 11:54:42 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 26 Jan 1995, Hedie Kamoun wrote:

>       Now, I'd like to send for or even start subscribing to the Hemming-
>          magazine but have lost their address, could somebody please send it
>          me?

I will take that one, since Hemmings is published near here.

Hemmings Motor News
P. O. Box 100
Subscription Department
Bennington, VT 05201 USA

There is a toll-free number for calls within the US.  I called that, and
asked what number you should call.  From outside the US, call 802-442-3101
and when they answer ask for extension 550.

I also asked what the cost would be for a subscription to Sweden.  They
offer only air mail subscriptions at US$165/year, or US$15/copy
(expensive!).  If you still want to subscribe, I suggest calling and
using a credit card; it avoids currency conversion problems.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910