Address for Hemmings

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Address for Hemmings
From: Hedie Kamoun <dphk@space.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 10:05:54 +0100
Dear fellow SOLers,

        Greetings from a damp, snowy and not so pleasant lbc-season in
Volvo/SAAB
           country and yet another year with average September-January cockpit-
           temp. of 20 deg Fahr. Damn I shold have fixed that heater last
summer!

        Now, I'd like to send for or even start subscribing to the Hemming-
           magazine but have lost their address, could somebody please send it
           me?

        Much obliged,
                -Hedie "more of a British Leyland man myself" Kamoun

        Vehicles:
                Rover 3500/Automatic '72 (daily driver)
                MGB '74 (chrome bumber)  (engine transplant underway)
Hedie_Kamoun@space.se
1kb generic .sign field | | | | | | ...