Lucas radios and Curmudgeons

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: Lucas radios and Curmudgeons
From: "JOERGER Mark D" <Mark.D.JOERGER@state.or.us>
Date: 26 Jan 95 10:12:58 -0700
Tim Dziechowski writes:

>...By this time the curmudgeon had the driver side door open (I never
>locked it), and was obviously after my priceless dysfunctional Lucas
>OEM AM radio!

I, sir, am a curmudgeon (Websters: "a crusty, ill-tempered, and usu. old
man") and I resent your implied connection between curmudgeons and LBC
vandalism.  If you should have trouble with the operation of your
convertible top frame, it may be that the attempt you made to bludgeon
the purported curmudgeon led to the dysfunction.

                         -;^) Mark Joerger