Re: Lucas radios????

To: Bob McLaughlin <macmail!Bob_McLaughlin.SERVICE@physio.wa.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas radios????
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 18:22:28 -0800 (PST)
On 25 Jan 1995, Bob McLaughlin wrote:

> 1. Did the factory install radios?
YES
> 2. Were they procured and installed by the dealers?
Don't know.
> 3. Who was the radio manufacturer?
Don't know.
> 4. Has any one seen one recently?
Yes
> 5. Does anyone know where I can get one?
I've got a few at my parent's in Bellevue, I believe wrecking yards will
have them also.  Have you tried British Auto Center, 935-0872?
Try Aurora too.  You might have to go there though, as they may not know
over the phone.
   What year's your car?  It does depend for the radio, as I am aware
that dealers installed 8-tracks and cassette players as options on the
different year cars.
        If you try the yards and they have no radios, I can look through
my shop over spring break; I may have a good condition LEYLAND radio that
would be stock for your car.  I'm at the bare body stage on a 74 TR-6
myself.

Now I have a question for you.  I see by your address that you work for
Physio Control?  Is this the case?  If so, I'd like very much to find out
what types of products/services Physio Control handles.  Any information
you could give would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6