re: Land Rovers

To: Colin Brace <BRACEC@a1.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: re: Land Rovers
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 11:21:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 28 Oct 1994, Colin Brace wrote:

>           Interesting banter on Land Rovers. I bumped into a chap at the
>           Westminster, VT meet a few weeks ago with one an ex-military LR,
>           and my memory was jogged when someone mentioned there were ex-
>           military ones offered for sale here in the US. This one seemed
>           rather more rugged than a civilian model, sort of like a Land Rover
>           on steroids. Are these still being offered for sale in the US? This

Rovers North, about 15 mi NW of Burlington, VT used to sell military LRs
in a variety of configurations.  I don't know if they still do.  They
advertise in Hemmings, or somebody else on the list can probably give you
the phone number, if you want to check.  OR, call information for
Westford, VT and get the number.

Ray Gibbons