Land Rovers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Land Rovers
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 01:58:02 -0500 (CDT)
My SO and I have been looking at jeeps.  Living in Arkansas with all those
national forest roads and having our love for camping creates such insane
notions.  Our only camping vehicle is a VW Baja which will go asnywhere a
Jeep will at a 10th the price and 10 times the reliability, but just isn'
t as cool as a real adventure vehicle.  While attending a rendevous at
a local park the other day we saw the most beautiful land rover that a
park ranger had restored...much better than a jeep!  /what a way to go
wandering about in the woods!  And, it may be loud, uncomfortable, slow, etc.
But can it be any worse than a Baja Bug with a zero to 70 time of 50 seconds?

-Keith