lucas bitz

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: lucas bitz
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 20:24:07 MST
SOL Mates (and Roland),

>> histoic races at lagona seca when the Cooper is done and Thomas turns 10.

 >Well, if you do make it to the old dry lagoon, let me know.  I'll buy
 >you an Anchor Steam or two.  Anchor Steam, did someone say Anchor Steam???

I'm booking my flight right now!!

The responce to my need to dump all of the Lucas lenses etc that are of no
earthly use to me has been, to say the least, PATHETIC. I just don't
understand it, all of those millions of '53 Mute Mk III's out there must
need tail lamps, and there's gotta be a gazillion '58 Howler Ultragrumps
with worn distributor shafts. I guess their owners just don't love their
cars. I just can't understand it.

My enduringly understanding wife has just gone off to do the weekly
shopping and will stop by the slug-mail office with the lens parcel for
you. Let me know when the parcel arrives I like a good giggle now and
then. She's gotta go there anyway, cuz my order from Mini Mainia is
waiting to be picked up (OOOOH Mini parts, yummmmm). As for covering the
cost of the postage, send a cheque to the "Disk Fund" c/o Fat Chance
Garage, I don't need the money anyway (oh, yea sure!!).

I should have mailed you a big box of snow, but it wouldn't have made a
dent in the 80cm we've got so far this month so there's no point. My
autocross Mini/daily driver/show car is under so much snow it looks, in
profile, more like a VW Bug, Euuchh!

Gotta go shovel, again, but when I get back in I'm going to have a nice
warm beer waiting for me in the LUCAS 'fridge.