'tween-wars British cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 'tween-wars British cars
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 93 15:11:46 CST
"Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov> writes:

   >  Start with the assumtion that it was an SU, just because that's all I've
ever
   > seen on 'tween-wars British cars other than Rolls. The port diameter
expressed

Speaking of 'tween-wars cars: Sarah and I went to see "Remains of the
Day" last weekend.  We both really enjoyed it although not necessarily
for the same reasons.  It has a good story line and would be worth
seeing for that alone, but what really made it for me was the number and
variety of pre- and post-WWII cars that they featured.  In particular,
one of the main characters gets to drive around in an old Daimler that
was just too cool for words.  Someday...

Go see this movie.

Mike
mburdick@unmc.edu