Looking for wire wheel hubs

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Looking for wire wheel hubs
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 92 13:01:07 -0600
I was kind of thinking of putting wire wheels on my GT6+, but to buy the
hubs and the wheels would come to almost $1200. Does anyone have, or know
of, a set of used hubs and, possible, wheels? These are the 13" wheels,
and the wheels and hubs are the same as the Spitfire MKIII.  If not, how
about some nice alloy wheels? A set of 8-spoke alloy wheels is about $500
from VB. Any help or suggestions? I almost considered looking for the old
cheapie fake-mag hubcaps (merely as a nostalgia item) but I think every
GT6 and TR250 owner removed those and stomped on them in disgust as soon
as each car was purchased...

Thanks,

Larry