Re: Value of a Europa

To: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Value of a Europa
From: "Ken Neff" <kneff@teton.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 92 17:38:48 -0500
I don't have the answer to your question, although someone on this list
certainly will.  Is the car for sale?  If so, and if the price is
reasonable (now there's a loaded word), I might be interested.

                                                Thanks,
                                                        Ken Neff
--
1990 Corrado                   Watch this space            Ken Neff
1988 Hawk GT                 for future irrational         Tivoli Systems, Inc.