Re: Head milling, racing modifications and politics

To: lupienj@hpwarq.wal.hp.com (John Lupien),
Subject: Re: Head milling, racing modifications and politics
From: sggy@crux1.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1992 11:23:03 -0500
John Lupien scribed:

> ... just as are 30 page descriptions of our last trip to Podunk
> in the Hillman.

So, when were you here?

Actually, I can't see how I could get 30 pages out of the 10 mile trip
over to Podunk in Steve's Imp. (Sunbeam really, but same thing, right?)
I suppose if you can wait till spring hits these parts, we could give
it a shot. Hmm- I've got it! I'll route this years gimmick rally, the
"Bungle in the Jungle II" through Podunk. That ought to be good for
some fun.

[ Yes, folks really. Podunk, NY is about 10 miles from here. Within 5 miles
  of the infamous Rongovian Embassy in Trumansburg ]

      Roger Garnett           (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
        The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."