Re: Re: Head milling, racing modifications and politics

To: kosmas@umbc3.umbc.edu
Subject: Re: Re: Head milling, racing modifications and politics
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@snakebyte.cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 92 08:42:12 pst
> One tiny little message can stir so much attention to the fact that it
> "does not belong here".  Maybe it didn't but maybe it did?  Maybe it was a
> mistake on my part to which I apologize for.  But 10 or more messages of
> negative conotation because I made a mistake and send it to the wrong list?

Well Kosmas, I do give you credit.  You DID get the message.  This is
NOT an appropriate place for political discussions beyond those
affecting British cars.

> Come ONNN.....   who are you trying to foul, me?
> Just say, I didn't like your message, I hate your message and ideas,
> I AM AFRAID OF YOUR IDEAS, my interests are too, I am a poor little
> middle class conformist and want to have nothing to do with such ideologies.
There are dozens of political discussion newsgroups to post messages to.
They range in tone from the far left to the far right and to what might
best be described to as alternative views.  I'm sure one of these would
be appropriate for your messages.  None of us self indulgent middle
class conformist are forcing our ideologies down your throat.  We only
ask the same of you.  This just isn't the forum for that sort of thing.

> Kosmas
>
> The western world is full of neurotic conservative bourgeois conformists
> just like british car lovers of whom few have the ability to enjoy their love.
> >From Thatcher to Bush and from Hitler to Bucannan.

It seems that even liberal proletariat activist can be a bit neurotic
at times.

> GET ME OFF YOUR BLOODY FASCIST LIST NOW IF YOU DON"T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY
One more point.  If you want to be removed from the list, address
your request to british-cars-request, not to the rest of us.

Roland