Dash for bug-eye

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Dash for bug-eye
From: zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 93 12:33:25 CST
Hi gang.  A friend of mine here at Amoco Research is looking at a
restored bug-eye sprite.  It's beautiful but left-hand drive.  This
is no problem in the short term but creates a problem later on.
Mike is here in Tulsa on a 1 year temporary foreign assignment and
will be returning to England later this year.  SO, the question
is:  Do any of you have or know where to get a dash for a bug-eye?
The right-hand drive version is what is needed.  We originally
hoped that the dash was symetric with only the steering column
mounts being different (ie. later Midgets).  Not so.   Anyway,
Mike will probably buy the car if the dash is available at a
reasonable price.  Any info?

Thanks,

Rick
     Richard O. Lindsay        /     __  __      __  __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /_/ /_  / / /_/ /_/
  Amoco Production Research  /   / / / /_/ /_/ / / / \
                            / /_/
                           /
My opinions are my own, until they're worth something, at
which point they become the property of my employer...