Previous Owners

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Previous Owners
From: mrmike@fasun0.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 91 11:23:12 EDT
Nelson Yaple writes:
>       [description of an "intriguing" mod to an Elite]
>
>           I was told by the guy who sold the car for Satch that "he
>           made this modification for Rallying" ????

I can believe it.  Bill Caloccia's Honda from Hades has a
plastic Gojo tin mounted on the fender with all the fuses for
his rallye stuff in it.  The relays are mounted out there too.
Of course he _does_ have those monster Hellas/Marchals (I
can't recall which) on there, so there's a good reason to keep
the high current runs short.... It does make finding stuff
easy.  Bill also has all of the "important" bolts/plugs on the
car labeled with size and direction of rotation.

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret
mrmike@fasun0.even.ge.com       {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!fasun0!mrmike