Re: Tvr show

To: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Tvr show
From: whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 4 Oct 1991 13:44 EDT
>>This really is a good show, last year there were > 200
>>cars of all makes (about 90% were British and about 15%
>>were TVR's)
>
>I'm surprised that only 15% of the cars were TVR's. From the newsletter, I got
>the impression that there were more than 30 TVRs in attendance.

I've attended this meet many times (can't be there this year
due to a conflicting family gathering.)  The last few years there
has probably been more like 50 to 60 TVRs in attendance.

The meet is both the "annual gathering for TVR owners" as well
as a all "sportscar gathering."  The best representation along
the generic sportscar marques is without a doubt British.
The local NJ Triumph club is always out in force and is usually
the next largest representation of one marque (generally 20 to 30
Triumphs).  After that it varies, sometimes MG, sometimes Austin Healey, etc.

It IS an excellent and enjoyable event.  There's NO admission charge
to just come out and look at the cars.

Bill