TR-6 help wanted

To: alliant!alliant.com!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: TR-6 help wanted
From: sgi!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 13:14:06 CDT
I am posting this for a friend without net access:

Help Wanted.  I am in need of some help concerning my restoration
project.  I have started to restore the body of my 1972 Triumph TR-6,
and realize that I have gotten in over my head.  So far, I have
removed the four bolt-on fenders, but now I am unsure how to proceed.
If any one has some restoration experience and would be willing to
provide advice, please contact me.

Jim Larson
10424 Wyoming Avenue South
Bloomington, MN  55438

(612) 944-6064

If you like, you can email me (Phil Ethier) to get things going.

phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov