Re: Shiny Side Up?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shiny Side Up?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 08:39:44 -0400
At 05:55 PM 5/19/01 EDT, Maycinc@cs.com wrote:
>I bought the fiber carpet padding from JC Whitney that has foil on one
side.
>The question is:  Does the padding go in with the foil side down or up?
>Also, I'm assuming that I use spray adhesive between the padding and the
>floor, but what do I use between the padding and the carpet?  It doesn't
look
>like the spray stuff would stick very well to the padding.

Marvin,

  The shinny side goes towards the heat you want to keep out.  So for the
interior, the shinny side (silvery or Al. colored) goes down, pointing to
the out side of the car.

As to holding the carpet to it, I'm not there yet.  But the clue should hold
the carpet in place.

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org