Re: radiator hoses

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator hoses
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 08:36:19 -0400
Anthony,

I just went out and checked my hoses:

   Lower    75      Dayco 71217
   Upper    75      I don't have the actual number on the hose but what was
                    written on it is - DME 9H29 EBP 01 80MH50

Both of these hoses were available but not from a standard auto parts store.
We have a store that specialized in hoses and batteries, etc.  That's where
I found them.  I used the numbers from the cross xref list:

Lower  75  Gates 20603 (Molded) or Dayco 71217 or Goodyear 61084
Upper  75  Molded - Gates 20711(Canadian) new # 21953 (04/00) also Dayco
70443            or 70543

To find them.  The upper hose is sort of a generic in that it had to be cut
to length.

Hope this helps.  I suggest that you used these numbers as a starting point
if you want to find a local supplier for them (or order from Terry or Bob)
and take your original hoses with you.

Good luck, and let us know what you find out.

John

f you find some g

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan