Re:74vs 75

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:74vs 75
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:50:15 -0500
Michel,
    I recently had a conversation with Terri Tanner and he told me about
this
third engine you are talking about.  It seems that Ford sent some
engines to
Bricklin that they shouldn't of.  Terri told me a story of a car that
would
blow the doors off a Vette.  When he looked up the engine casting
numbers it
seems that this guys B originally came with a 1969 351 which had a
little more
horsepower that the 75's.

Hope this is what you are looking for,

Mitch Huffington

Michel Poulin wrote:

> I've recently read the motor trend article that put the 74 and 75
Bricks