Belated announcement

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Belated announcement
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:19:14 EDT
A person on this list recently asked me about my girlfriend Christine who
supports my Bricklin habit and has come with me to the meets.  It seems I
should have sent a wedding announcement last year after that big event.
Anyway it is almost a year now and we are still together even though her new
300M spent the winter outside because the Bricklins have the garage.
Appreciation of Bricklins is a critical requirement in girlfriend/spouse
selection.  (We are still working on the concept of fitting a kiddie seat in
the back.)
George Curley (#220, 489, 670)