Re: AMC 360 won't start -- any hints?

To: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AMC 360 won't start -- any hints?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 16:21:15 -0500
There is an ignition buzzer, but I assume you mean the solenoid buzzing
because of low voltage. On '75s the solenoid is mounted on the rear side of
the passenger side inner fender well underneath the voltage regulator (blue
box). You could have a connection problem, bad battery, bad cables. The
starter could also be bound up causing excessive drain. I would check
connections first, especially the ground cable at the motor/chassis and the
battery cable/chassis.

HTH,

Sunny and 61 here, :^))

GM