Re: Accident Reports

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Accident Reports
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:53:51 -0700
With my little experience, I'd have to backup Mark on this point. The radio
guy can still have his hands free most of the time. It's easier for him to
keep an eye out for the worker who's running to pick up a cone.

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"