Re: AACCKKK~I Hate Rules!

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AACCKKK~I Hate Rules!
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:46:34 -0700
in any case, its nice to have a well attended class that runs on DOT tires
so i dont have to change wheels all the time.

> It is also interesting that a big power OSP class car
> has NEVER beaten the small nimble ones.

not true!  vic's z-car was beating the starlet most of this year.  it shows
that chassis setup is more important than low weight.  we also had a bunch
of high power a-stock cars demolish the class mid-season, and i think a
corvette won OSP early in the season.

-james c
OSP #74