anybody have a "Autocross 101" powerpoint stack?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: anybody have a "Autocross 101" powerpoint stack?
From: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:32:26 -0700
I'm on the hook to give a 10-20 minute "tech talk" to my group at next
Monday's staff meeting.  While these talks usually have something to
do with what we're working on, other topics can be a lot more fun.

I was thinking of an autocross talk, and would of course be more
inclined if I didn't have to start from scratch.  If you have some
relevant material you'd like to share, please send it to me (NOT to
the whole list).  I'll attribute sources for anything I end up using.

Also, if you like a copy of whatever I end up using, let me know.

Thanks all,

/Bill