Re: Fw: CA Special Alert

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: CA Special Alert
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 04:24:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/01 8:44:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Smokerbros@aol.com writes:
<<  Or, they'd raise the price of the tickets...  At$800-1000 for speeding,
they
 could afford to go to court.  I think it's ALWAYS going to be about revenue
 generation.  What are we going to do, take our business elsewhere?  CHD

Actually, I pretty much do. That is one of the cost savings of Autocross. Any
time I don't run for a while, my street driving aproaches ticket-land. When I
race, my wife complains that I drive like a little old lady on the street.
(No offense to little old ladies!) I've never been ticketed for driving too
fast at an autocross! Once in a while coned, but not ticketed! - Seth Emerson