Re: Rollover question

To: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@www.speedtoys.com>
Subject: Re: Rollover question
From: Jason Liao <jhliao@entic.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
On the other hand...if you're running soft springs and too much rebound,
doesn't the rebound prevent the compressed suspension from extending
quickly enough, which can result in "jacking down" where the car lowers
itself to the bump stops?  I think this might occur if you go over lots of
successive bumps, or maybe in a slalom.

Jason Liao
jhliao@entic.net