Rollover question

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rollover question
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:08:20 -0700 (PDT)
So let's suppose we have a stock FWD car with soft
suspension that easily gets way up on 2 wheels and
sometimes rolls all the way over (at least one in
Florida did...)

Would adding single adjustable Koni's, run full stiff,
make such a car more or less likely to roll over?
Assume no other suspension changes. Why?

I'm assuming the two classic autox rollover cases are:
  1) Right turn at the end of a long straight
  2) Overcorrection after losing it in a fast slalom

Craig
ZX3