Re: RD Racing Cross Bar fo sale for 1990-1996 Corvette

Subject: Re: RD Racing Cross Bar fo sale for 1990-1996 Corvette
From: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:53:17 -0400
On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 03:15  PM, Scott Troyer - TestEng DDR TMR
wrote:
> Last year it was a non issue at Nationals.  Almost every AS car had
> some sort of Harness bar
> or rollbar setup and even though they were all equiped with harness,
> the only one that was worn was by Mike Bullis.

I can confirm that first statement; at least, I didn't hear anyone in
AS making any comments about any harness bars.

But then last weekend's DC National Tour event was the first time I
have even seen a car protested.  There was a second one that should
have been, but the person who stood to gain insisted he wanted to win
by driving faster, not by protesting out a faster driver.  In both
cases (the car that was protested and the one that wasn't) there was
considerable attention given to the cars before we even started
running, let alone after the hoods were raised.

David
37 AS last year