Re: RD Racing Cross Bar fo sale for 1990-1996 Corvette

To: Scott Troyer - TestEng DDR TMR <stroyer@micron.com>
Subject: Re: RD Racing Cross Bar fo sale for 1990-1996 Corvette
From: Mark Sirota <mark@sirota.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:39:57 -0400
--On Friday, June 27, 2003 10:28 AM -0600 Scott Troyer - TestEng DDR TMR
<stroyer@micron.com> wrote:
> It was determined to be legal last year if used with the harness.

Determined by whom?  I don't remember a protest, appeal, or request for
clarification to the SEB.

I agree with Josh here -- looking at the pictures and descriptions on the
web site (and acknowledging that I may change my opinion when I see one in
person and/or discuss with others), this thing looks questionable to me.

Just a personal opinion, not official in any way, etc.

Mark