Re: Rule Books

Subject: Re: Rule Books
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:14:59 -0600
> Hello, this whole discussion _started_ because current autoxer's wanted to
> have the rulebook online...

Actually - it appears to have started because someone was under the mistaken
impression that the 2002 rule books no longer had the CD included.

However, that isn't important.  Referring to your post about showing Denver
how to publish the rules on line, I would guess that there is no sentiment
against publishing the rules on line, just a lack of initiative to try
something different, along with a fear of technology.  IMO, the bureaucratic
indifference at the National office effects these types of changes far more
than any actual facts.  Given enough time, Steve Johnson will fix this...but
it takes time to undo 50 years of "The old boys" club.

All IMO, YMMV, etc.

DaveW